I love the fresh start a new year brings. I love the possibilities a new year represents! And most of all, I love setting some goals for a new year. Here are the categories I set goals in:
- Faith. How will I deepen my personal relationship with Jesus this year?
- Family. How will I deepen my relationship with my spouse and children?
- Finance. What’s my plan to be a good steward of the resources God’s entrusts to me?
- Fitness. What’s my plan to be a good steward of my temple (my body)?
- Friends. Who do I want to spend more time with this year?
- Fun. What do I plan to do for fun this year? What will I sink time and money into for recreational purposes this year?
Kristin and I spent the better part of a day last week writing out the answers to these questions (like we do each year). I hope this helps you think through what goals YOU have for 2015!