At New Day, each board of director is a pastor that does not attend New Day. Since they serve from a distance I work hard to keep them informed of what’s happening at our church. If they don’t have the right information, they can’t properly help us succeed in our mission. One of the ways I keep them informed is by sending them a report at the end of each quarter that summarizes some of our key metrics. Here’s the last one I sent for January through March of 2015.
Sean, Bill & Daniel,
The first quarter of 2015 (Jan-Mar) is officially over and we’re off to great start here at New Day! Below is a brief summary. By God’s grace we’ve seen:
- a 23% increase in adult attendance (5,463 in 2014 vs 6,729 in 2015).
- a 29% increase in children’s attendance (1,632 in 2014 vs 2,103 in 2015).
- a 24% increase in total attendance (7,095 in 2014 vs 8,832 in 2015).
- a 25% increase in first time guests (147 in 2014 vs 184 in 2015).
- a 64% increase in salvations (55 in 2014 vs 90 in 2015).
- a 16% increase in giving ($178,537 in 2014 vs $207,372 in 2015).
- a huge increase in water baptisms (0 in 2014 vs 49 in 2015). I can’t give you a percentage here because you can’t do percentage increases from 0. But if we had had 1 baptism in the first quarter of 2014, it would be a 4,800% increase compared with the first quarter of 2015.
I am truly humbled to be a part of what God is doing at New Day and I thank you all for your help in our continued success in reaching people for Jesus. I will call each of you this week to follow up with this email, just to see if you have any questions for me. I look forward to speaking with you.
New Day Church
p.s. On Easter Sunday we had 17 salvations, 38 first-time guests (I’m sure it was many more but 38 turned in their Connection Card under the white Guest Services Tent) and a new record attendance of 1,116 total attendance!!!